Saturday 13 August 2011

who the f*** needs conditioner???

today I was wondering, if I didn't have too much time to plan my trip.
yes, of course it is nice to have enough time to think about everything... but does it really have to be everything??

I had time to read through loads of blogs and forums about big travels and with the security information provided on these blogs I got the impression, that the whole world is super-dangerous, everybody will only want to steal stuff from me, even if I hide all my money and credit cards in my underwear...

oh, and of course: I had time to check which different kinds of diseases I could have in which parts of the world... horrible! Now I have the impression of being a walking pharmacy

so, yes, the last days here were definitely too much. too much time to think about what else I might need - and even worse: enough time to buy these things ;)

and today I spent some time just making my backpack lighter by getting rid of stuff that I do NOT necessarily need on my trip, as tomorrow is THE BIG DAY!!

voilà: me with my packed backpack: 60l-volume on the back (16kg), 20l-volume in the front (8kg)...

6 comments:

  1. Aug 13, 12:16
    :)
    Looks great!! have fun and enjoy the richness of adventures you are about to encounter :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aug 13, 13:41

    miss U

    I will miss you lil' sis :(
    I wish you a lot of fun on your journey. Let there be big suprises and (almost) no negative ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas R. Koll (guest)17 September 2011 at 03:25

    Aug 14, 15:15

    Sooo viel? Hast du etwa einen Schlafsack statt Alufolie eingepackt? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aug 14, 21:28

    hi solher :D
    have a very good trip solher ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cadeau vin (guest)17 September 2011 at 03:27

    Aug 22, 21:44

    Ba laors ?

    Ba alors Silke, nous sommes le 22 et tu n'as tjs pas écrit sur ton blog ?? rien ne va plus la petite Autrichienne !! Comment veux tu fidéliser tes lecteurs si tu ne leur donne pas de quoi lire tes périples ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aug 14, 18:41

    das mit der alufolie hättest mir früher sagen sollen - da bin ich echt nicht drauf gekommen...
    na - s'nächste mal dann :D

    ReplyDelete