Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas!!

I wish you all a Merry Merry Christmas!!

I didn't have internet the last few days, so I can only hope now, that the Christkindl (or Santa for all the others...) brought you many presents... I saw Santa passing by recently and urged him to bring you a loads of presents - he really was in a hurry as you can see:


I passed my last few days in the North-East of Cambodia together with a funny isreali guy I met in the bus to the city. But still, even there in the middle of nowhere I got a glimpse of Christmas: I heard a khmer version of "Last Christmas" - isn't that amazing??
And a happy khmer family dressed up for Christmas - I couldn't help but jump in the middle of them for a photo :)

I hope you all had a great time celebrating with your family and friends!



And as a small Christmas-presents for all of you - or at least those of you who want to see more photos: I finally went through my last photos and made 2 new galleries: the remaining photos of China - Yangshuo and Yunnan (greaaaat pics in there!) - and my Vietnam-gallery!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment